Central Air Conditioner Cleaning
CHICAGO | RIVERSIDE | OAK PARK | LA GRANGE | OAK BROOK
The life and efficiency of an air conditioner unit can be increased by routine and proper maintenance. From simple things like replacing the filter and keeping the outdoor unit free from debris, to items that may be better left to the professionals like inspecting/clearing the lines. Have a look at our “Central AC Cleaning Checklist” and see what you can handle on your own.
Central AC Cleaning Checklist
- At All Times
- Have a clean furnace air filter
- Keep the AC units free of leaves, pollen, grass, and other debris
- Clear a minimum of 2 ft of space around the outdoor unit, if possible
- Monthly or Seasonally
- Inspect refrigerant lines each month
- Replace your air filter at least every 90 days
- In the Summer turn off water to the furnace humidifier
- In the Fall replace the furnace humidifier and turn water back on
- Replace your carbon monoxide detector battery and test it
- Ensure outdoor AC unit is on firm and level ground
- Clear AC condensate with bleach and water mixture
If you have any concern over performing a task listed above please call us at 773-586-5000 to ensure that the job gets done properly.
We proudly serve Riverside, Oak Park, La Grange and the surrounding areas with top-notch central air conditioner cleaning and tune-up services.
Call 773-586-5000, or click below to schedule your central air conditioner cleaning or tune-up.