Furnace Repair Services
Throughout Chicagoland weather can change in a heartbeat. One day you may be nice outside and the next there is snow… It happens every year!. With AAA Heating and Cooling, we understand that you cannot predict the weather, and emergency calls are inevitable. You can rest assured that at AAA we pride ourselves in giving customers the very best service at the most reasonable prices, even in the event of an after-hours or emergency service situation.
Take a look at our “Furnace Repair Checklist” to see if there is an item on the list that you can potentially fix.
- Check thermostat/thermostat batteries
- Check if the electrical breaker got tripped
- Check air filter and filter doors
- Turn off the power, wait 10 seconds, turn it back on
Then, if you have gone through the checklist or are unable to get it running call 773-586-5000 to have us come out.
Here are just a few reasons why customers choose AAA Heating and Cooling for all of their furnace repair and replacement needs:
- We work with all makes and models and will advise you on what works best for your home. We are not beholden to any manufacturers, and always do what is best for you.
- We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, you have Chicagoland’s leading furnace repair specialists on call!
- We have convenient locations in Chicago, Riverside, Oak Park, and La Grange to better serve you. We are able to service all of the Chicagoland area.
- After assessing what is wrong with the furnace, we will verify the cost of repair prior to beginning any work so you are not caught off guard.
- In the event of an after-hours or emergency service situation, we are committed to delivering a fair price. In fact, we are currently offering a $25 OFF** emergency service.
We proudly serve Chicago, Riverside, Oak Park, La Grange, Oak Brook, Lemont, and the surrounding areas with top-notch furnace repair and replacement services.
Call 773-586-5000, or click below to schedule your furnace repair.
**Please mention this Internet coupon when calling for service.**